Mutual Fund Directory | 2018
Research the Top 100 Mutual Fund Companies | Fast | Free
#1 ranked Mutual Fund Directory for the past five years in Google
Data Updated: 7/18/18
How to get the financial information?
- Get Company Information sent to you
- In just a few clicks
- 100% free
How does this help you?
- Use this information to start your partner company due diligence
- Quickly research for your target investment companies
Investment Company Best Practices
- Best to have more than one financial partner at a time
- Keep comparing and upgrading your financial companies to maximize your returns and lifestyle (see the video above)
Select from the Mutual Fund Company list below
Select as many as you wish | You choose how you want to be contacted | by mail – phone – or email
Easy | Simple | Efficient | Discrete
Still – the #1 ranked Mutual Fund Directory for the past five years in Google, Bing, Yahoo, and now #1 in mobile. Thanks!
Ranking Data updated on 7/18/18
Investment Company PR Staff – click here to update AUM and Press Release info
|Company Name||AUM $ (in Billions)||Date||News||Click to get
|1||Black Rock Funds||6,230.0||3/31/2018||Worlds largest asset management company||Request info...|
|3||State Street Global Advisors||2,730.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|4||Fidelity Investments||2,560.0||3/31/2018||Won 14 Lipper Awards||Request info...|
|5||JP Morgan||2,030.0||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|6||BNY Mellon (Dreyfus)||1,900.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|8||Amundi Asset Mgmt||1,690.0||3/31/2018||Purchased Pioneer on 6/22/17||Request info...|
|9||Capital Group||1,600.0||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|10||Legal & General Investments||1,294.0||3/7/2018||Request info...|
|11||Northern Trust||1,200.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|12||Natixis Global Associates||1,179.0||3/31/2018||Request info...
|13||BofA Merrill Lynch||1,100.0||3/31/2018|
Simplify your financial life with online investing from Merrill Edge offering investment insights of Merrill Lynch plus the convienience of Bank of America.
|14||Wellington Management||1,079.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|15||T Rowe Price||1,010.0||3/31/2018||Targeting Schwab customers||Request info...|
|16||Edward Jones||1,000.0||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|17||Prudential Investments||1,000.0||3/31/2018||AUM is growing at a high rate||Request info...|
|18||TD Ameritrade||1,000.0||10/17/2017||Buying Scott Trade||Request info...|
|19||TIAA||967.0||3/31/2018||purchaed Nuveen||Request info...|
|20||Invesco||963.0||7/11/2018||Acquring Source (ETFs)||Request info...|
|21||Ameriprise Financial||887.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|23||Deutsche Asset Management||840.9||2/2/2018||Request info...|
|25||Goldman Sachs Asset Management||794.0||3/31/2017||Request info...|
|26||Legg Mason||744.0||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|27||Franklin Templeton||737.5||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|28||Principal Financial Group||673.8||3/31/2018|
|29||Standard Life Aberdeen (UK)||646.0||12/21/2017||Request info...|
|30||Insight Investors||597.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|31||Dimensional Fund Advisers||586.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|32||New York Life Investments||553.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|33||Wells Fargo Advantage Funds||540.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|34||Alliance Bernstein||538.0||4/30/2018||Request info...|
|36||Nomura Asset Management||493.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|37||Columbia Management||486.1||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|38||MFS Investment Management||474.1||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|39||Morgan Stanley||469.0||3/31/2018||Earnings surge 60% - 4/17/17||Request info...|
|40||The BlackStone Group||450.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|41||Affilated Managers Group (AMG)||449.2||1/31/2018||Purchaed Ashton Funds||Request info...|
|42||BNP Paribas||435.0||7/17/2018||Request info...|
|43||Eaton Vance Distributors||433.9||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|44||Credit Sussie||410.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|45||Julius Baer Securities||402.7||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|46||Federated Investors||392.2||7/27/2018||Request info...|
|48||Janus Capital Group||371.9||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|49||SEI Investments||355.0||3/31/2018||SEI to buy Archway Technologies 7/5/17||Request info...|
|51||Dodge & Cox||314.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|52||Aegon||311.9||3/31/2018||Target advertising in the tennis niche||Request info...|
|53||Frank Russell Investments (Northwestern Mutual)||298.7||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|54||Voya (ING)||277.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|55||BMO Global Asset Group||260.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|56||Oppenheimer Funds||246.0||6/29/2018||Named one of the best places to work 7/19/17||Request info...|
|57||Neuberger Berman||245.2||6/13/2018||Deeper commitment to China 4/1/17||Request info...|
|59||Lizard Mgmt Group||226.1||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|60||TCW Group||202.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|61||Carlyle Group||201.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|62||Baring Capital Management||200.0||6/30/2018||Purchased Babson Capital||Request info...|
|63||American Century Investments (Normra to buy 41%)||179.4||3/6/2018||Request info...|
|64||Putnam Investments||179.0||6/30/2018||Advertising in 50 million person skiing niche||Request info...|
|65||Lord Abbett & Co||157.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|66||RBC Global Wealth (CAN)||155.8||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|67||IMG Financial||149.2||3/31/2018||Purchased MacKinzie||Request info...|
|68||Charles Schwab||149.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|70||Mainstay Capital/NYLife||131.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|72||OakTree||121.0||3/31/2018||Slight increase in AUM||Request info...|
|74||LPL Financial||117.0||3/31/2018||(Note: advisory funds only)||Request info...|
|75||The Hartford||115.4||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|76||Artisan Partners Financial||114.0||9/30/2017||Request info...|
|77||First Eagle Investment Management||113.0||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|78||MAN Group||112.7||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|79||Ares Management||112.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|80||Oakmark Funds||95.4||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|81||Virtus Investment Partners||91.6||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|82||Waddell & Reed||79.2||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|83||US Bancorp||76.0||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|84||TPG Capital||72.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|85||William Blair Funds||63.8||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|86||Victory Capital||62.3||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|87||Ivy Funds||62.2||3/31/2018||Purchased by Waddel Reed||Request info...|
|88||Sun Life Global Investments||60.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|89||IGM Financial||59.0||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|90||Sterling Capital (BB&T)||55.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|91||Thornburg Asset Management||49.4||4/3/2018||Request info...|
|92||USAA Investment Management||48.9||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|93||Robert W Baird & Co||46.0||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|94||Quilter (was Old Mutual)||41.0||3/31/2018||Name change||Request info...|
|96||Guggenheim Partners||38.6||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|97||Pacific Global Asset Management||36.2||7/17/2018||Part of Pacific Life||Request info...|
|98||Matthews Asia Funds||33.9||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|100||Cerberus Capital Management||30.0||7/6/2018||Request info...|
|101||AGF Management Limited||29.2||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|102||Scout Investments||27.1||3/31/2018||RJ to acquire||Request info...|
|103||Davis Select Advisers||26.8||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|104||Gabelli Investors||25.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|105||Manning & Napier||22.9||4/30/2018||Request info...|
|106||Reams Asset Mgmt||21.8||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|107||Sterne Agee (SA Stone)||20.0||3/31/2018||Outstanding Kannapolis/Cornelius Team||Request info...|
|108||Touchstone Investments||18.0||10/30/2018||Buying Sentinel's assets||Request info...|
|109||Royce Funds||17.4||12/31/2017||Request info...|
|110||Brown Brothers Harriman||17.3||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|111||Dyal Capital Partners||14.0||6/1/2018||Owned by Neuberger Berman||Request info...|
|112||Apollo Management||13.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|113||Avenue Capital Management||9.6||6/30/2018||Request info...|
|114||Kelso & Company||9.3||4/26/2018||Request info...|
|115||Ariel Investments||8.7||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|117||FIS Group||5.6||4/30/2018||Request info...|
|118||Mercer Advisors||5.0||1/9/2018||Request info...|
|119||Saturna Capital||3.2||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|120||Tweedy Browne Co||3.2||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|121||Westchester Capital||2.8||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|122||Z Capital Group||2.3||2/28/2018||Request info...|
|123||Heartland Advisors||1.7||3/19/2018||Request info...|
|124||Cornerstone Capital Group||1.0||3/31/2018||Request info...|
|125||Lafayette Investments||0.4||3/26/2018||Request info...|
|- - Click for All Companies >>>||Request info...|
|Nuveen Investments||(purchaed by TIAA)|
|Aston Funds||(purchased by AMG)|
|RS Investments||(purchased by Victory Cap)|
|Calvert Funds||(purchased by Eaton Vance)|
|Pioneer Investments||(purchaed by Amundi)|
|Estancia||(purchased by Vitrus)|
How it works
- Click on as many of the “logos” or “request info…” buttons as you wish. (free)
- You choose how you want to be contacted. Literature by mail | email | phone contact.
- Then repeat to select the additional companies you want on your short list. That’s it.
Why Is This Investing Site Important?
- We help Mutual Fund Investors
- Smart Investors diversify their portfolios
- Savvy Investors diversify their mutual fund companies
- Wise & Efficient Investors use two or three investment companies at one time and upgrade one every year or so. Just like an NFL roster, you keep upgrading your investment teams. Research the top 100 mutual fund companies with just a few clicks and (scroll down for the full directory) See the 9-minute video for the details.
- Our Investor Tip/Recommendation: Consider using two or three investment companies all the time. We show you how and make it easier for you.
- Investment Company Data Updated: 718/18
Other Reasons to Diversify to Multiple Companies
You diversify your portfolio already to reduce risk. So in times of uncertainty like these, why not diversify your holding into another mutual fund company or two? Unless you are 100% satisfied with your mutual fund provider or are related to your broker, it makes sense to have a secondary mutual fund provider. Why?
- If your favorite broker leaves, the trusted and accurate investment advice drops noticeably all of the sudden or the level of customer service drops, you want to have one or two secondary companies already in place to move your money to maximize your return and safety.
- Make your companies compete so you win. I think it’s better to pit two or three companies against each other. Let them know you are doing it. Then at the end of the year, let them all know the results. The competition will make them work harder for you. The ones that don’t work hard will speak volumes. Having a company you are paying that is not working as hard as possible for you is not a company you want to trust with your financial life and future lifestyle.
- The profit margins in the mutual fund industry are large. Many companies out there are hungry for new business, and you can get some deals. After all, it’s about increasing your wealth to protect your lifestyle and the security of your family.
- Finally, hopefully, there will never be a Berny Madoff situation, but are you willing to bet your and your family’s financial life on that? It only takes one or two very smart bad apples behind the scenes to ruin people’s lives forever. Another reason to diversify.
- See the 10-minute video above for more details
- Actionable Tips on How to Manage Your Investmentt Companies
- Perfect for New Investors or reminders for seasoned traders
The Private Investor Issue
- Why? | Currently, how do you know you have the most productive investment company for your situation?
- The Answer | The truth is you don’t know | It is impossible | You don’t know what you don’t know | The only way you will know is adding an investment company or two to compare or benchmark
- That is the reason for this free website | Still ranked #1 in the world by Google as of 7/17/18
“I have been there | Don’t make the same retirement affecting expensive mistake” – Mike Dunn
(10-minute video but worth it)
Our Investor Value Proposition
- Investing Strategy Tip – Recommend using 2 or 3 mutual fund companies at any one time to create competition for your investing business – Could be a smart investing business move for many
- Lead, follow or get out of the way. Drop the underperforming company and keep upgrading your investment partners over time – That is just good business.
- Use this site to help you gather “investing company information” with just a few clicks (This is NOT for an individual stock or investing information – that is your new professional investment advisor’s team’s job.)
- See the 10-minutes tips video above for more details. Full of helpful success tips.
Why Mutual Funds?
Like in Vegas, you and most people can hit it big now and then. However, the Fund Managers have such an advantage in information, key contacts and vast resources over individual investors it’s not even close. Also, like in Vegas, your best odds are 48.5%. In other words, Since they are not even 50%, you lose over time and the house always wins. Mutual Funds even the playing field for the individual investor in two ways:
1. They spread your micro-economic risk by spreading your investment over many stocks so if one tanks your overall investment is not devastated and
2. You let the Fund Manager work for you instead of against you.
This greatly simplifies your job as an individual investor. Now you only have to pick the segment of the global economy that you think will be improving then your mutual fund company, and the fund to meet your goals. So you need to decide if the growth areas will be:
Small Cap, Mid Cap, Large Cap, Bonds, Far East, Pacific Rim, China, Europe, South America, Hi-Tech, High Beta, Utilities, High-Grade Investment Bonds, Junk Bonds, …….
And what mix of each? You don’t need to be keeping tabs on the latest lawsuit of XYZ’s consumer division or another company’s inventory level. Let the Fund Managers do that part. They can do it better than you. That’s the benefit of investing in mutual fund companies.
Mogul Skier | Tennis Player | Hiker | Golf Ball Chaser
Follow Mike Dunn on twitter for the latest updates in the mutual fund industry at “@mutualfundmike”.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email@example.com by email, or in writing to the following address:
Mutual Fund Marketing Services.com, LLC 18708 Nautical Drive, Ste 301, Cornelius, NC 28031 | 704-408-8050
- The financial data is updated quarterly since 2011
- The economic and financial blogs will be coming out weekly.
- Be on the look out for my new video blogs.
- We are different. This website tries to stay non-political as far as macro-economic news allows.
- Click the logo above to go to our sister website.
- Some information is the same but some is different.
- This site is where the really smart people go for their economic and financial information.
- Like MutualFundDirectory.org, FemaleInvestor101.com tries to stay non-political. Refreshing.We both need a break
* Note: Best efforts were used to provide you with accurate and the most recent information. The sources were company press releases and other web-based information. Conflicting company or unclear information was omitted including entire company information for the sake of accuracy. Hence this list is currently not 100% complete. Investors, please use your due diligence from all sources before making a financial decision including reading any prospectuses. Any Securities Company PR updates, corrections, additions or advertising requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.This site promotes and encourages FINRA compliance. All FINRA requirements are solely the responsibility of the Securities Company and their FINRA officer and not the Webmaster of this site or MFMS.
Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC – Copyright 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 – all rights reserved.
We comply with FINRA regulations | We comply with SEC rules
This website adheres to US Securities and Exchange Commission – Section 202(a)(11)(A)-(E)
Contact Mike Dunn | email@example.com | 704-408-8050 with questions or website issues