Mutual Fund Directory | 2020
Top 100 Mutual Fund Companies Ranked by AUM
We help you find an additional mutual fund company. Then they help you find your funds.
Current information on investment companies and economic analysis to help investors – Updated 8/11/20
#1 ranked Mutual Fund Industry Directory for the past six years in search per Google, mobile, Bing, & Yahoo search engines. Thank you.
“Scroll Down” for the full 100+ ranked directory list below with info request buttons
COVID-19. Note to investors – Investors should control what you can control. One thing you can contorl is which investment companies you use. (More than one may be best.) This website helps you research investment companies. Remember – you have investments and some people don’t.
Note: COVID-19 Public Relations press releases were not used below. Every company has a perfunctory public relations post. Though nice and required, those have no benefit to your analysis of the companies.
|Company Name||AUM||Date||Current News||Click to get
|1||Black Rock Funds||$6,840.00||6/30/2020||Plans $1.1 Billion Stock Repurchase. AUM up $400 B.||Request info...|
|2||Vanguard||$6,200.00||6/30/2020||Vanguard Announces Senior Leadership Rotations.||Request info...|
|3||Charles Schwab||$3,700.00||6/30/2020||Charles Schwab Announces Plan to Adopt thinkorswim Trading Platforms as Part of TD Ameritrade Integration. AUM up $500 B.||Request info...|
|4||JP Morgan||$3,210.00||6/30/2020||JP Morgan fined $1.5 Million for overcharges by SEC||Request info...|
|5||State Street Global Advisors||$3,050.00||6/30/2020||SEC fined State Street $40 million and possible $380 million in repayments. AUM up $550 B.||Request info...|
|6||Fidelity Investments||$2,915.00||3/31/2020||Fidelity settles 401k class-action lawsuit for $28.5 million.||Request info...|
|7||BofA Merrill Lynch||$2,450.00||6/30/2020||FINRA fine of $150,000 for Merrill Lynch on 5/13/20|
|8||BNY Mellon (Dreyfus)||$2,000.00||6/30/2020||Mellon whistleblower gets $50 million.||Request info...|
|9||PIMCO||$1,920.00||6/30/2020||Owned by Allianz. AUM up 10%.||Request info...|
|10||Capital Group||$1,900.00||3/19/2020||Wins 13 Lipper awards. 3/6/20||Request info...|
|11||Prudential Investments||$1,605.00||8/4/2020||FINRA fine of $1 Million for lax records||Request info...|
|12||Amundi Asset Mgmt||$1,592.00||6/30/2020||Amundi to acquire Banco Sabadell Asset Management division||Request info...|
|13||Legal & General Investments||$1,570.00||6/30/2020||Invests into Australian mortgage business||Request info...|
|14||TD Ameritrade||$1,300.00||12/31/2019||To be purchased by Charles Schwab. Selling for $26 Billion. Fined $250,000 by FINRA on 12/30/19.||Request info...|
|15||T Rowe Price||$1,220.00||6/30/2020||"T. Rowe Price led a new funding $1.3 B round for the start-up, a potential competitor to Tesla that was already backed by Amazon and Ford." per NY Times. AUM up 10%.||Request info...|
|16||Sun Life Global Investments||$1,023.00||3/31/2020||Sun Life Global Investments reduces select mutual funds' management fees. AUM level.||Request info...|
|17||Natixis Global Associates||$1,017.20||6/30/2020||Natixis fights 2019 French regulator $3M fine. AUM up.||Request info...
|18||Northern Trust||$1,000.00||6/30/2020||$250 Million cost cutting program has started. AUM up 5%.||Request info...|
|19||TIAA / Nuveen||$1,000.00||6/30/2020||TIAA closes life insurance division||Request info...|
|20||Wellington Management||$1,000.00||3/31/2020||Focuses on climate change issues for giving and PR||Request info...|
|21||Insight Investors||$959.35||6/30/2020||Expands Phoenix Headquarters. Insight Acquires French Digital Consulting Company vNext. AUM up 10%||Request info...|
|22||UBS||$928.00||6/30/2020||UBS fined $10 Million by SEC. AUM up.||Request info...|
|23||Ameriprise Financial||$900.00||6/30/2020||FINRA fines Ameriprise $850K. AUM up 12%.||Request info...|
|24||Goldman Sachs Asset Management||$874.50||4/30/2019!!||Fined $130,000 by FINRA on 12/19/2019.||Request info...|
|25||AXA||$866.00||6/30/2020||FINRA fines AXA $772,000||Request info...|
|26||Invesco||$863.50||6/30/2020||Invesco to pay $105 million in fines||Request info...|
|27||DWS | Deutsche Asset Management||$838.00||6/30/2020||Rebranding to "DWS". AUM up 8% after a bad year.||Request info...|
|28||Manulife Asset Mgmt||$800.00||3/31/2020||AUM up 12%.||Request info...|
|29||Legg Mason||$787.40||6/30/2020||To be purchased by Franklin Templeton||Request info...|
|30||Affiliated Managers Group (AMG)||$778.00||6/30/2020||AMG Elects Dwight D. Churchill as Chairman of its Board of Directors||Request info...|
|31||Raymond James||$774.00||6/30/2020||To expand into Canada||Request info...|
|32||Principal Financial Group||$701.80||6/30/2020||Principal Announces New $900 Million Share Repurchase Authorization. AUM up 10%.|
|33||Standard Life Aberdeen (UK)||$667.52||6/30/2020||AUM drops again||Request info...|
|34||Morgan Stanley||$665.00||6/30/2020||FINRA fine of $120,000 on 5/1/20. AUM is up.||Request info...|
|35||Federated Hermes (was Federated Investors)||$628.80||6/30/2020||Purchased Hermes and rebranded to Federated Hermes||Request info...|
|36||BNP Paribas||$627.00||6/30/2020||FINRA fine of $15 million over money laundering controls - Dec 2019||Request info...|
|37||Franklin Templeton||$622.80||6/30/2020||To acquire Legg Mason. SEC fines Franklin Templeton $250K.||Request info...|
|38||MetLife||$601.40||3/31/2020||SEC fine for $10 million||Request info...|
|39||AllianceBernstein||$600.00||6/30/2020||Paid a $51k self-reported fine.||Request info...|
|40||The Blackstone Group||$568.00||7/31/2020||Blackstone acquires battery energy storage pioneer||Request info...|
|41||Geode Capital Management||$564.00||6/30/2020||As a third party, Geode Capital Management will manages Fidelity's "free" ETF index funds as the funds' sub-advisor||Request info...|
|42||MFS Investment Management||$528.00||6/30/2020||Owned by Sun Life Financial||Request info...|
|43||Nomura Asset Management||$518.00||6/30/2020||FINRA fines Nomura $300,000 on 12/9/19. Tries to rebound from 2018 losses and 2019 layoffs. AUM is up.||Request info...|
|44||Wells Fargo Advisors||$518.00||6/30/2020||SEC fines Wells Fargo $3 Billion.||Request info...|
|45||Brookfield Asset Management||$515.00||7/15/2020||Brookfield acquires India telecom towers||Request info...|
|46||Dimensional Fund Advisors||$514.00||6/30/2020||Dimensional will open its new East Coast headquarters in Charlotte.||Request info...|
|47||AVIVA Investors||$495.26||6/30/2020||Aviva Investors expands real estate development team||Request info...|
|48||RBC Global Wealth (CAN)||$490.00||7/7/2020||RBC to pay $3.9 million fine by SEC.||Request info...|
|49||Columbia Threadneedle||$476.00||6/30/2020||Commits to sponsor Boston Marathon through 2023||Request info...|
|50||Eaton Vance Distributors||$465.30||7/31/2020||Jessica Kung Joins Eaton Vance as Chief Human Resources Officer. AUM is up.||Request info...|
|51||Credit Sussie||$446.00||6/30/2020||Paying 6.5 Million in fines from FINRA||Request info...|
|52||Julius Baer Securities||$440.52||6/30/2020||Swiss regulators activly investigating on lax money laundering safeguards.||Request info...|
|53||Aegon||$414.90||6/30/2020||Aegon mourns the loss of Jesús Quintanal||Request info...|
|54||Apollo Management||$414.00||6/30/2020||Apollo Global Management Announces New $500 Million Share Repurchase Authorization March 12, 2020||Request info...|
|55||Robeco/ORIX||$400.00||3/31/2020||Robeco rebranded to ORIX. Owned by AXA||Request info...|
|56||LPL Financial||$388.62||6/30/2020||Former LPL broker suspended and fined $10k by FINRA for overstating cllents net worth.||Request info...|
|57||Neuberger Berman||$357.00||6/30/2020||Buying Dyal Capital Partners||Request info...|
|58||Barings||$346.00||6/30/2020||Barings makes a bet as it enters the risky 5G market with Majority Stake Acquisition in Gigasphere Holdings LLC||Request info...|
|59||Janus Henderson Group||$336.70||6/30/2020||Fined $2.35 million for overcharging||Request info...|
|60||Edward Jones||$320.00||3/31/2020||Edward Jones Financial Advisors Rate Firm Highest in Overall Employee Advisor Satisfaction, According to J.D. Power||Request info...|
|61||SEI Investments||$318.00||6/30/2020||SEI Again Recognized for Award-Winning Fund Performance in 2019|
February 6, 2020
|62||Dodge & Cox||$313.20||9/30/2019!!||Request info...|
|63||Stifel Financial Corp||$290.00||12/31/2019||"FINRA Press Release" (on the June 2020 FINRA page) FINRA fine of $3.6 million for Stifel.||Request info...|
|64||Frank Russell Investments||$284.80||6/30/2020||TA Associates and Reverence Capital Partners Complete Acquisition of Russell Investments from London Stock Exchange Group||Request info...|
|65||Guggenheim Partners||$280.00||6/30/2020||Walsh Named Among the 100 Most Influential Women in U.S. Finance||Request info...|
|66||New York Life/Mainstay||$267.00||6/30/2020||Senior leadership changes in progress||Request info...|
|67||BMO Global Asset Group||$259.00||6/30/2020||Kristi Mitchem is new CEO||Request info...|
|68||Loomis Sayles & Co||$251.30||6/30/2020||Owned by Natixis||Request info...|
|69||Voya (ING)||$230.00||6/30/2020||FINRA fined Voya $125,982||Request info...|
|70||BrightSphere||$225.00||6/30/2020||CEO buys 50,000 shares on 12/31/19||Request info...|
|71||TCW Group||$225.00||6/30/2020||Nippon Life buys 25% stake in TCW||Request info...|
|72||Carlyle Group||$221.00||6/30/2020||Glenn Youngkin to retire as co-CEO of the Carlyle Group, Kewsong Lee will remain as CEO||Request info...|
|73||Lord Abbett & Co||$198.50||6/30/2020||Lord Abbett Continues to Light the Way for LGBTQ+ Inclusion||Request info...|
|74||Lazard Mgmt. Group||$190.60||6/30/2020||Downsizing in progress. AUM is up.||Request info...|
|75||Pictet||$183.00||3/31/2020||Pictet raises EUR700 million for first real estate fund and completes two transactions||Request info...|
|76||Conning||$180.30||6/30/2020||Conning Completes Strategic Investment in Global Evolution||Request info...|
|77||American Century Investments||$178.00||3/31/2020||Nomura buys 40%||Request info...|
|78||IGM Financial||$171.00||7/31/2020||Purchased Mackenzie. AUM up.||Request info...|
|79||Putnam Investments||$169.00||6/30/2020||Fund Ranked #1 out of Nearly 300 Funds in the Core Bond Category||Request info...|
|80||Bridgewater Associates||$138.00||3/31/2020||The worlds largest hedge fund takes a huge hit from pandemic.||Request info...|
|81||Doubleline||$135.00||3/31/2020||Jeffrey Gundlach has become the face of Doubleline.||Request info...|
|82||Victory Capital||$129.10||6/30/2020||Still incorporating USAA's investment business.||Request info...|
|83||Artisan Partners Financial||$126.60||6/30/2020||Steady AUM growth||Request info...|
|84||GAM Investors||$126.00||6/30/2020||Changed brand from Gabelli Investors to "GAM". Fined $500k by Swiss regulator.||Request info...|
|85||OakTree||$122.10||6/30/2020||Brookfield to acquire 62% of Oaktree||Request info...|
|86||Fisher Investments||$121.00||6/30/2020||Potential $2.5 million in regulary fines for Berthel Fisher||Request info...|
|87||US Bancorp||$112.00||6/30/2020||SEC fines US Bancorp $15 Million.||Request info...|
|88||Virtus Investment Partners||$108.40||6/30/2020||Virtus Investment Partners and AllianzGI announce US strategic partnership||Request info...|
|89||MAN Group||$104.20||3/31/2020||Man Group appoints John Cryan as Chairman||Request info...|
|90||The Hartford||$102.00||6/30/2020||The Hartford Donates $1M To U.S. Small Businesses To Aid In COVID-19 Recovery||Request info...|
|91||Harris Associates||$86.40||6/30/2020||Owned by Natixis||Request info...|
|92||TPG Capital||$79.00||6/30/2020||Owned by Tarrant Capital Group||Request info...|
|93||Robert W Baird & Co||$73.00||6/30/2020||FINRA fined Robert W Baird $150,000||Request info...|
|94||Waddell & Reed||$65.00||6/30/2020||Is looking to move the HQ somewhere in Missouri to save costs||Request info...|
|95||Fort Washington Advisors||$60.90||6/30/2020||Owned by Western Southern||Request info...|
|96||Sterling Capital||$59.00||6/30/2020||FINRA fine for BB&T Securities for $47.500 on 5/7/20. Plus, 5/18/20 Suntrust (Truist) had a $50,000 FINRA fine and paid$584,466 in restitution.||Request info...|
|97||William Blair Funds||$56.80||6/30/2020||William Blair passed on 11/21/19. AUM up 10%.||Request info...|
|98||Oakmark Funds||$49.00||6/30/2020||Owned by Natixis via Harris Associates||Request info...|
|99||Quilter (was Old Mutual)||$47.82||3/31/2020||Quilter to sell the life insurance division for $555.7 million.||Request info...|
|100||Fortress Investment Group||$41.70||3/31/2020||Fortress Investment Group Sells Long Beach Airport Plaza Office Properties||Request info...|
|101||Glenmede Investment Management||$41.00||12/31/2019!!||Request info...|
|102||Thornburg Asset Management||$40.52||12/31/2019!!||Thornburg Appoints Ben Kirby and Jeff Klingelhofer as Co-Heads of Investments||Request info...|
|103||Causeway Capital Management||$38.10||6/30/2020||AUM is down.||Request info...|
|104||AGF Management Limited||$37.00||6/30/2020||Kevin McCreadie Announces Changes to AGFs Senior Leadership Team||Request info...|
|105||Sculptor | Och-Ziff||$35.50||8/1/2020||Rebranding from Och-Zill to "Sculptor"||Request info...|
|106||Oppenheimer Funds||$32.10||6/30/2020||Purchased by Invesco. Fined $85,000 and to pay 3.8 million in restitution by FINRA on 12/20/19.||Request info...|
|107||Pzena||$32.00||6/30/2020||Pzena internally re-organizing with restructuring and buyouts Q1 2020.||Request info...|
|108||Impax Asset Group||$24.20||7/31/2020||Buying PAX with 9.4 Billion in AUM||Request info...|
|109||Davis Select Advisers||$23.70||3/24/2020||Request info...|
|110||Matthews Asia Funds||$22.00||6/30/2020||Matthews Asia Hires Lindsay Wright as Head of Asia and Global Chief Operating Officer||Request info...|
|111||Dyal Capital Partners||$21.70||6/30/2020||Purchased by Neuberger Berman||Request info...|
|112||Reams Asset Mgmt.||$20.10||6/30/2020||Purchased by Raymond James||Request info...|
|113||Robinhood Financial||$20.00||6/30/2020||Joins the free EFT commission charge. FINRA fines Robinhood $1.25 million on 12/9/19||Request info...|
|114||Mercer Advisors||$18.50||6/30/2020||Mercer buys Argosy Wealth Mgmt RIA for $330 million.||Request info...|
|115||Manning & Napier||$18.10||6/30/2020||"Manning & Napier loses two PMs, liquidate three funds", per Citywire||Request info...|
|116||Touchstone Investments||$18.00||5/1/2019!!||Touchstone Investments Names Rockefeller Asset Management Sub-Advisor to Touchstone International ESG Equity Fund. Owned by Western & Southern||Request info...|
|117||Southeastern Asset Management||$17.00||12/31/2019||Southeastern Asset Management has a new CEO||Request info...|
|118||Pacific Global Asset Management||$16.60||3/31/2020||Part of Pacific Life||Request info...|
|119||Ares Management||$14.40||6/30/2020||SEC fines Ares $1 Million||Request info...|
|120||Brown Brothers Harriman||$14.20||3/31/2020||BBH Capital Partners Completes Investment In Bradford Airport Logistics||Request info...|
|121||Axiom Capitial Management||$13.40||3/27/2020||FINRA fine of $37,000 on 5/26/20||Request info...|
|122||1251 Capital Group||$12.50||9/30/2019!!||Buying Emerald & Ziegler Capital||Request info...|
|123||Tweedy Browne Co||$11.20||6/30/2020||Warren Buffet's former investment firm||Request info...|
|124||Royce Funds||$11.10||6/30/2020||Part of Legg Mason||Request info...|
|125||Ariel Investments||$10.20||3/31/2020||Melody Hudson is new Co-CEO||Request info...|
|126||Xponance (was FIS Group)||$9.70||2/29/2020||Rebranded to Xponance from FIS Group||Request info...|
|127||Park Avenue Securities||$4.00||3/31/2020||FINRA fines Park Avenue Securities $640,522||Request info...|
|128||Saturna Capital||$4.00||12/31/2019||Saturna Capitals President Appointed to Newly Formed SEC Asset Management Advisory Committee||Request info...|
|129||Westchester Capital||$3.90||6/30/2020||Boasts zero broker turnover||Request info...|
|130||Great Point Partners||$2.80||3/31/2020||Great Point Capital teaming with Lionsgate to start a Film Studio in New York||Request info...|
|131||Emerald Mutual Funds||$2.40||3/31/2020||New company based in Boston.||Request info...|
|132||SA Stone (was Sterne Agee)||$1.40||12/31/2019||Rebranding from Sterne Agee to "SA Stone"||Request info...|
|133||Heartland Advisors||$1.20||6/30/2020||Moving to BMO tower||Request info...|
|134||Ross Sinclair & Associates||$0.70||12/31/2019||AUM is up but has to pay a $200,000 FINRA fine.||Request info...|
|- - Click for All Companies >>>||Request info...|
Select from the Mutual Fund Company List Above
Select as many as you wish | You choose how you want to be contacted | by mail – phone – or email
Easy | Simple | Efficient
Still – the #1 ranked Mutual Fund Directory for the past five years in Google, Bing, Yahoo, and now #1 in mobile. Thanks!
If I missed your Investment Company, contact me so I can include your firm in the next ranking.
How it works
- Click on as many of the “logos” or “request info…” buttons as you wish. (free)
- You choose how you want to be contacted. Literature by mail | email | phone contact.
- Then repeat to select the additional companies you want on your short list. That’s it.
Why Is This Investing Site Important?
- We help Mutual Fund Investors
- Smart Investors diversify their portfolios
- Savvy Investors diversify their mutual fund companies
- Wise & Efficient Investors use two or three investment companies at one time and upgrade one every year or so. Just like an NFL roster, you keep upgrading your investment teams. Research the top 100 mutual fund companies with just a few clicks and (scroll down for the full directory) See the 9-minute video for the details.
- Our Investor Tip/Recommendation: Consider using two or three investment companies all the time. We show you how and make it easier for you.
- This data is from press releases and web news. It is incumbent on investors to look at many sources of information before making any decisions.
- Investment Company Data Updated: 8/11/20
Other Reasons to Diversify to Multiple Companies
You diversify your portfolio already to reduce risk. So in times of uncertainty like these, why not diversify your holding into another mutual fund company or two? Unless you are 100% satisfied with your mutual fund provider or are related to your broker, it makes sense to have a secondary mutual fund provider. Why?
- If your favorite broker leaves, the trusted and accurate investment advice drops noticeably all of the sudden or the level of customer service drops, you want to have one or two secondary companies already in place to move your money to maximize your return and safety.
- Make your companies compete so you win. I think it’s better to pit two or three companies against each other. Let them know you are doing it. Then at the end of the year, let them all know the results. The competition will make them work harder for you. The ones that don’t work hard will speak volumes. Having a company you are paying that is not working as hard as possible for you is not a company you want to trust with your financial life and future lifestyle.
- The profit margins in the mutual fund industry are large. Many companies out there are hungry for new business, and you can get some deals. After all, it’s about increasing your wealth to protect your lifestyle and the security of your family.
- Finally, hopefully, there will never be a Berny Madoff situation, but are you willing to bet your and your family’s financial life on that? It only takes one or two very smart bad apples behind the scenes to ruin people’s lives forever. Another reason to diversify.
- See the 10-minute video above for more details
- Actionable Tips on How to Manage Your Investmentt Companies
- Perfect for New Investors or reminders for seasoned traders
The Private Investor Issue
- Why? | Currently, how do you know you have the most productive investment company for your situation?
- The Answer | The truth is you don’t know | It is impossible | You don’t know what you don’t know | The only way you will know is adding an investment company or two to compare or benchmark
- That is the reason for this free website | Still ranked #1 in the world by Google as of 8/10/2020
“I have been there | Don’t make the same retirement affecting expensive mistake” – Mike Dunn
(10-minute video but worth it)
Our Investor Value Proposition
- Investing Strategy Tip – Recommend using 2 or 3 mutual fund companies at any one time to create competition for your investing business – Could be a smart investing business move for many
- Lead, follow or get out of the way. Drop the underperforming company and keep upgrading your investment partners over time – That is just good business.
- Use this site to help you gather “investing company information” with just a few clicks (This is NOT for an individual stock or investing information – that is your new professional investment advisor’s team’s job.)
- See the 10-minutes tips video above for more details. Full of helpful success tips.
Why Mutual Funds?
Like in Vegas, you and most people can hit it big now and then. However, the Fund Managers have such an advantage in information, key contacts and vast resources over individual investors it’s not even close. Also, like in Vegas, your best odds are 48.5%. In other words, Since they are not even 50%, you lose over time and the house always wins. Mutual Funds even the playing field for the individual investor in two ways:
1. They spread your micro-economic risk by spreading your investment over many stocks so if one tanks your overall investment is not devastated and
2. You let the Fund Manager work for you instead of against you.
This greatly simplifies your job as an individual investor. Now you only have to pick the segment of the global economy that you think will be improving then your mutual fund company, and the fund to meet your goals. So you need to decide if the growth areas will be:
Small Cap, Mid Cap, Large Cap, Bonds, Far East, Pacific Rim, China, Europe, South America, Hi-Tech, High Beta, Utilities, High-Grade Investment Bonds, Junk Bonds, …….
And what mix of each? You don’t need to be keeping tabs on the latest lawsuit of XYZ’s consumer division or another company’s inventory level. Let the Fund Managers do that part. They can do it better than you. That’s the benefit of investing in mutual fund companies.
Mogul Skier | Tennis Player | Hiker | Golf Ball Chaser
Follow Mike Dunn on twitter for the latest updates in the mutual fund industry at “@mutualfundmike”.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email@example.com by email, or in writing to the following address:
Mutual Fund Marketing Services.com, LLC 18708 Nautical Drive, Ste 301, Cornelius, NC 28031 | 704-408-8050
Advertisers: go to
to see the videos and for more info
- The financial data is updated quarterly since 2011
- The economic and financial blogs will be coming out weekly.
- Be on the look out for my new video blogs.
- We are different. This website tries to stay non-political as far as macro-economic news allows.
- Click the logo above to go to our sister website.
- Some information is the same but some is different.
- This site is where the really smart people go for their economic and financial information.
- Like MutualFundDirectory.org, FemaleInvestor101.com tries to stay non-political. Refreshing.We both need a break
* Note: Best efforts were used to provide you with accurate and the most recent information. The sources were company press releases and other web-based information. Conflicting company or unclear information was omitted including entire company information for the sake of accuracy. Hence this list is currently not 100% complete. Investors, please use your due diligence from all sources before making a financial decision including reading any prospectuses. Any Securities Company PR updates, corrections, additions or advertising requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.This site promotes and encourages FINRA compliance. All FINRA requirements are solely the responsibility of the Securities Company and their FINRA officer and not the Webmaster of this site or MFMS.
Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC – Copyright 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 – all rights reserved.
We comply with FINRA regulations | We comply with SEC rules
This website adheres to US Securities and Exchange Commission – Section 202(a)(11)(A)-(E)
Contact Mike Dunn | email@example.com | 704-408-8050 with questions or website issues