Mutual Fund Directory | 2021
Top 100 Mutual Fund Companies Ranked by AUM
We help you find an additional mutual fund company. Then they help you find your funds.
Current information on investment companies and economic analysis to help investors –
Full Data Updated on 11/19/21
- 100+ investment companies ranked by the key metric of assets under management (AUM) for quick investor information each quarter since 2011.
- Provides current news on each of the investment companies helping you quickly keep up on your existing company and helping you with your due diligence when starting to look for another company to diversify your investments.
- Good and bad Investment company results directly impact your future and life.
- Split your money between two or more companies. The info below helps.
- Keep the winners and drop the dud each year. This tactic puts you in control. (see the video below)
- #1 ranked Mutual Fund Industry Directory for the past nine years in search per Google, mobile, Bing, & Yahoo search engines. Thank you.
“Scroll Down” for the full 100+ ranked directory list below with info request buttons
|Company Name||AUM (in Billions)||Date||News||Click to get
|1||BlackRock Funds||$9,460.0||9/30/2021||How will China's problems affect Blackrock?||Request info...|
|2||Vanguard||$8,300.0||9/1/2021||Vanguard completes acquisition of Just Invest.||Request info...|
|3||Charles Schwab||$7,980.0||10/3/2021||"SEC investigating robo adviser disclosures, warns of Q2 results hit," per Reuters.||Request info...|
|4||BarclayHedge||$4,320.0||8/16/2021||"CEO resigns amid Epstein scandal inquiry," per NYT - 11/1/21.||Request info...|
|5||Fidelity Investments||$4,227.5||9/30/2021||To Add Nearly 1,000 New Jobs in Florida.||Request info...|
|6||State Street Global Advisors||$3,900.0||6/30/2021||DOJ announces State Street Corporation fine of $115 Million for a Criminal Penalty on 5/13/21.||Request info...|
|7||JP Morgan||$3,000.0||6/30/2021||FINRA fine of $300k on 8/20/21.||Request info...|
|8||Capital Group||$2,600.0||9/30/2021||Capital Group announces licensing agreement with Fidelity.||Request info...|
|9||BNY Mellon (Dreyfus)||$2,300.0||9/30/2021||To pay $150 million in German tax bills.||Request info...|
|10||PIMCO/Allianz||$2,200.0||9/30/2021||Former PIMCO CEO gets 9 months for college scandal.||Request info...|
|11||Amundi Asset Mgmt||$2,051.1||9/30/2021||AUM down slightly in Q3.||Request info...|
|12||Legal & General Investments||$1,800.0||6/30/2021||Legal & General announces a c£310 million buy-in with Reuters Supplementary Pension Scheme.||Request info...|
|13||Prudential Investments||$1,700.0||9/30/2021||Made $200 million in diversity pleads. FINRA fine of $1 Million for lax records||Request info...|
|14||T Rowe Price||$1,610.0||9/30/2021||AUM is slightly down in Q3.||Request info...|
|15||Franklin Templeton||$1,572.0||9/30/2021||AUM is slightly up in Q3.||Request info...|
|16||Invesco||$1,528.6||9/30/2021||Invesco to launch "green" ETFs. Invesco to pay $105 million in fines.||Request info...|
|17||Northern Trust||$1,500.0||7/30/2021||AUM is steady in Q3.||Request info...|
|18||Morgan Stanley||$1,500.0||6/30/2021||Agrees to pay $1.7 million in restitution and interest.||Request info...|
|19||Natixis Global Associates||$1,339.5||9/30/2021||AUM is steady in Q3.||Request info...
|20||TIAA / Nuveen||$1,331.0||9/30/2021||AUM is up in Q3. $97 million SEC fine. 7/13/21. TIAA closes life insurance division.||Request info...|
|21||Wellington Management||$1,288.7||9/30/2021||Jean Hynes to Succeed Brendan Swords as Chief Executive Officer||Request info...|
|22||BofA Merrill Lynch||$1,200.0||9/30/2021||Reduces by over 400 Advisors in Q2. AUM drops in Q3.|
|23||UBS||$1,200.0||9/30/2021||UBS appealing $5.4 Billion French penalty.||Request info...|
|24||LPL Financial||$1,133.0||9/30/2021||AUM is up.||Request info...|
|25||Insight Investors||$1,024.0||6/30/2021||Recognized Among Fortune 2021 Worlds Most Admired Companies||Request info...|
|26||Principal Financial Group||$981.0||9/30/2021||Principal to discontinue sales of all U.S. retail fixed annuities and consumer life insurance products.|
|27||AXA||$974.0||6/30/2021||AXA to divest its Singapore business. FINRA fines AXA $772,000. AUM is down Q3.||Request info...|
|28||DWS | Deutsche Asset Management||$972.9||6/30/2021||9/10/21 - Censored and fined $800,000 by FINRA.||Request info...|
|29||Geode Capital Management||$933.0||9/30/2021||Huge losses on derivative trades forced Geode to close down its hedge-fund business.||Request info...|
|30||Manulife Asset Mgmt||$826.0||9/30/2021||AUM is down.||Request info...|
|31||AllianceBernstein||$765.0||10/31/2021||Paid a $51k self-reported fine. AUM is up in Q3.||Request info...|
|32||Affiliated Managers Group (AMG)||$748.0||9/30/2021||AMG Announces Investment in Abacus Capital Group||Request info...|
|33||Pictet||$746.0||9/30/2021||Collardi out after money laundering scandal.||Request info...|
|34||The Blackstone Group||$731.0||9/30/2021||"AUM is up 21%" per press release.||Request info...|
|35||MFS Investment Management||$684.3||9/30/2021||Owned by Sun Life Financial||Request info...|
|36||MetLife||$664.7||9/30/2021||AUM was up but now plateauing and stable.||Request info...|
|37||Dimensional Fund Advisors||$653.0||9/30/2021||Dimensional will open its new East Coast headquarters in Charlotte.||Request info...|
|38||Brookfield Asset Management||$650.0||9/30/2021||Brookfield hires ex-regulator to head up the insurance business.||Request info...|
|39||Nomura Asset Management||$640.0||9/30/2021||Announces Investment in OSARO focusing on AI Manufacturing||Request info...|
|40||Federated Hermes (was Federated Investors)||$634.0||10/31/2021||Purchased Hermes and rebranded to Federated Hermes||Request info...|
|41||"ABDN" |Standard Life Aberdeen||$616.5||6/30/2021||Rebranding to "ABDN."||Request info...|
|42||Wells Fargo Advisors||$603.0||3/31/2021||Wells Fargo still has 12,600 advisors as of Q2.||Request info...|
|43||New York Life/Mainstay||$600.0||6/30/2021||Combining with CBRE as a sub advisor.||Request info...|
|44||Ameriprise Financial||$593.0||7/26/2021||Ex-Amerprise broker case to US Supreme court.||Request info...|
|45||Columbia Threadneedle||$593.0||6/30/2021||Melda Mergen to become Global Head of Equities||Request info...|
|46||Eaton Vance Distributors||$583.1||12/31/2021||2021 Lipper Awards. Morgan Stanley Closes Acquisition of Eaton Vance on 3/1/21.||Request info...|
|47||Julius Baer Securities||$531.0||6/30/2021||$79 Million in Penalties for money laundering per 5/27/21 DOJ press release.||Request info...|
|48||Edward Jones||$519.8||11/4/2021||Has 41,000 advisors||Request info...|
|49||HSBC||$508.7||9/30/2021||FINRA fine of $650,000 on 2/2/21.||Request info...|
|50||Credit Sussie||$487.0||3/31/2021||10/19/21 SEC fine of $475 million. FINRA fine of $350,000 on 4/5/21. Credit Sussie to fix scandals with recovery plan.||Request info...|
|51||AVIVA Investors||$481.6||6/30/2021||UK ordered Aviva to refund leaseholders.||Request info...|
|52||Apollo Management||$481.1||9/30/2021||AUM is up.||Request info...|
|53||RBC Global Wealth (CAN)||$467.0||9/30/2021||9/17/21 - SEC fine of $800,000.||Request info...|
|54||BNP Paribas||$465.4||9/30/2021||French charged BNP Paribas for laundering Gabon's assets.||Request info...|
|55||Aegon||$450.7||9/30/2021||Owns Transamerica who just got $4.4 million in FINRA fine.||Request info...|
|56||Neuberger Berman||$437.0||9/30/2021||AUM is slightly up in A3.||Request info...|
|57||KKR||$429.0||6/30/2021||To buy Cyprus One," per Reuters.||Request info...|
|58||Janus Henderson Group||$419.3||9/30/2021||AUM is slightly down in Q3.||Request info...|
|59||Barings||$382.0||6/30/2021||Barings Names Eric Lloyd President, David Mihalick Head of Private Assets||Request info...|
|60||Mercer Advisors||$362.0||5/31/2021||Mercer buys Argosy Wealth Mgmt. RIA for $330 million.||Request info...|
|61||Loomis Sayles & Co||$353.7||9/30/2021||Loomis, Sayles announces The Fuss Family Mental Health Initiative.||Request info...|
|62||Frank Russell Investments||$330.1||6/30/2021||Announces many green and climate ETFs.||Request info...|
|63||SEI Investments||$300.0||9/30/2021||AUM is up 22%.||Request info...|
|64||Swiss Life Asset Mgmt||$300.0||6/30/2021||DOJ to charge $77 million in fines. 5/14/21.||Request info...|
|65||Citi Group||$300.0||3/31/2021||FINRA fine of $350,000 on 6/15/21. Fine of $175,000 on 1/28/21 by FINRA. Citi to exit 13 markets in Q4.||Request info...|
|66||Carlyle Group||$293.0||9/30/2021||AUM is up 19%.||Request info...|
|67||BMO Global Asset Group||$273.0||9/30/2021||Ameriprise Financial to Acquire BMOs EMEA Asset Management Business||Request info...|
|68||TCW Group||$265.8||9/30/2021||"TCWs Investment Chief and CEO Set Departures After Employees Threaten to Quit" per WSJ.||Request info...|
|69||IGM Financial||$265.2||9/30/2021||Purchased Mackenzie. AUM up. Rebranding from IGW to IG Wealth Mgmt.||Request info...|
|70||Sun Life Global Investments||$262.0||9/30/2021||Appoints Anna Murphy as head of the Global ESG group. PinnacleCare to be purchased by Sun Life||Request info...|
|71||Guggenheim Partners||$259.0||9/30/2021||AUM is down in Q3.||Request info...|
|72||Voya (ING)||$253.0||9/30/2021||FINRA fined Voya $125,982. Steady AUM in Q3.||Request info...|
|73||Raymond James||$242.0||6/30/2021||AUM up 11%. $47,500 FINRA fine.||Request info...|
|74||Lazard Mgmt. Group||$239.8||9/30/2021||Downsizing in progress.||Request info...|
|75||Goldman Sachs Asset Management||$234.0||9/30/2021||To pay the last $1.26 Billion in fines of the total of $2.3 Billion. June 2021.||Request info...|
|76||Robert W Baird & Co||$231.5||9/30/2021||Baird's ReMed product rebrands as Collage. FINRA fined Robert W Baird $150,000||Request info...|
|77||Bridgewater Associates||$223.0||7/9/2021||Ray Dalio is starting a new China fund.||Request info...|
|78||American Century Investments||$218.0||3/11/2021||Strategic partnership with Nomra.||Request info...|
|79||Lord Abbett & Co||$210.1||9/30/2021||Naming new partners and managing directors.||Request info...|
|80||Conning||$209.4||9/30/2021||Matt Daly Discusses ESG Investing Trends for Insurers||Request info...|
|81||Putnam Investments||$201.0||10/31/2021||Putnam Investments Appoints Brett S. Goldstein Co-Chief Investment Officer of Global Asset Allocation||Request info...|
|82||Virtus Investment Partners||$187.4||10/31/2021||Virtus Investment Partners and AllianzGI announce US strategic partnership||Request info...|
|83||US Bancorp||$181.0||9/30/2021||U.S. Bancorp to Acquire MUFG Union Bank. 9/21/21.||Request info...|
|84||Artisan Partners Financial||$179.7||10/31/2021||No news to post.||Request info...|
|85||AQR Captial||$164.4||5/27/2021||Best LBGTQ place to work|
|86||Victory Capital||$159.9||9/30/2021||Victory Capital Closes Acquisition of New Energy Capital Partners. 11/1/21.||Request info...|
|87||OakTree||$158.0||9/30/2021||Oaktree enters a bidding war to buy a sandal ridden casino in Australia.||Request info...|
|88||The Hartford||$152.1||9/30/2021||The Hartford agrees to settlement for $650 million to the Boy Scotts of America.||Request info...|
|89||Fisher Investments||$148.0||9/30/2021||Potential $2.5 million in regular fines for Berthel Fisher.||Request info...|
|90||Quilter (was Old Mutual)||$146.4||9/30/2021||Quilter to sell the life insurance division for $555.7 million.||Request info...|
|91||PineBridge Investments||$141.8||9/30/2021||PineBridge announces expansion into Florida. AUM is up in Q3.||Request info...|
|92||Doubleline Capital||$137.0||9/30/2021||Jeffrey Gundlach has become the face of Doubleline.||Request info...|
|93||MAN Group||$135.0||6/30/2021||Man AHL receives approval for QFII license in China||Request info...|
|94||CVC Partners||$125.0||9/30/2021||"The scandal-hit Japanese electronics giant Toshiba, has received an offer from CVC Capital Partners," per BBC source.||Request info...|
|95||Harris Associates||$121.0||9/30/2021||Owned by Natixis. AUM is slightly down.||Request info...|
|96||Stifel Financial Corp||$117.8||11/4/2021||Stifel to acquire Vining Sparks. 9/29/21.||Request info...|
|97||BrightSphere||$114.0||9/30/2021||BrightSphere completes sale of Affiliate Campbell Global||Request info...|
|98||GAM Investors||$111.0||9/30/2021||Changed brand from Gabelli Investors to "GAM". Fined $500k by Swiss regulator.||Request info...|
|99||TPG Capital||$108.0||6/30/2021||TPG founder fired as a result of the college admissions cheating scandal||Request info...|
|100||LSV Asset Management||$107.0||9/30/2021||Behavioral Finance & bottoms up approach||Request info...|
|101||Fortress Investment Group||$102.1||9/30/2021||"SoftBank Is Considering a Sale of Fortress Investment Group," per Yahoo.||Request info...|
|102||Cetera Financial Group||$100.0||9/30/2021||New FINRA find on 6/25/21 of $125,000. Purchased part of VOYA's Wealth Management.||Request info...|
|103||Empower||$100.0||9/30/2021||"Empower Retirement subsidiary fined $1.5 million for not reporting cyberattacks on some retirement accounts," The Denver Post.||Request info...|
|104||Robinhood Financial||$100.0||3/31/2021||The latest FINRA fine is for $70 Million dollars on 8/20/21.||Request info...|
|105||Transamerica||$89.0||4/1/2021||Transamerica pays $5.4 million Transamerica on retirement plans.||Request info...|
|106||Dodge & Cox||$88.9||6/30/2021||Dodge & Cox Investment Leadership & Committee Changes.||Request info...|
|107||First Eagle||$88.0||6/30/2021||AUM is now stable.||Request info...|
|108||Sterling Capital||$86.0||9/30/2021||Owned by BB&T/Truest.||Request info...|
|109||Hines||$83.6||6/30/2021||AUM is down.||Request info...|
|110||Waddell & Reed||$75.5||3/31/2021||After more than one transaction, LPL Financial ultimately takes control of Waddell & Reed in 2021.||Request info...|
|111||Fort Washington Advisors||$73.9||9/30/2021||Owned by Western Southern||Request info...|
|112||Blue Owl||$70.0||9/30/2021||Dyal and Owl Rock formed Blue Owl.||Request info...|
|113||Brown Brothers Harriman||$68.0||6/30/2021||9/7/21 - State Street to acquire BBH for $3.5 Billion in cash.||Request info...|
|114||Oakmark Funds||$62.0||9/30/2021||"David Herro's $28bn Oakmark International fund has more than 4% of its assets in embattled European bank Credit Suisse," per citywireusa.||Request info...|
|115||Rathbone Brothers||$55.8||10/21/2021||Steady AUM in Q3.||Request info...|
|116||Pzena||$53.0||10/31/2021||AUM is up.||Request info...|
|117||Impax Asset Group||$50.1||9/30/2021||AUM is up 8%||Request info...|
|118||Glenmede Investment Management||$46.3||9/30/2021||Linda Manfredonia takes over as the Delaware Regional Director||Request info...|
|119||William Blair Funds||$45.0||9/30/2021||New Managing Director to expand William Blair Expands Investment Banking in the Denver market.||Request info...|
|120||Oppenheimer Funds||$43.6||9/30/2021||Oppenheimer FINRA fine of $525,000 on 4/22/21. Purchased by Invesco.||Request info...|
|121||Thornburg Asset Management||$43.4||9/30/2021||Thornburg Adds Two Co-Portfolio Managers to International Growth Strategy Team. 11/1/21||Request info...|
|122||Causeway Capital Management||$42.7||9/30/2021||AUM is Down||Request info...|
|123||AGF Management Limited||$42.4||10/31/2021||Kevin McCreadie Announces Changes to AGFs Senior Leadership Team||Request info...|
|124||Securites America||$39.0||6/30/2021||SEC fines Securities America $1.75 million for surveillance activates by broker. FINRA fine of $125,000 on 2/23/21.||Request info...|
|125||Sculptor | Och-Ziff||$37.2||11/1/2021||Rebranding from Och-Zill to "Sculptor"||Request info...|
|126||Ares Management||$32.7||9/30/2021||SEC fines Ares $1 Million||Request info...|
|127||Vantagepoint Funds||$31.0||9/30/2021||Rebranding from Vantagepoint Funds to Mission Square Investments. 9/10/21.||Request info...|
|128||Matthews Asia Funds||$28.7||10/31/2021||AUM is down slightly.||Request info...|
|129||Reams Asset Mgmt.||$23.3||9/30/2021||Purchased by Raymond James||Request info...|
|130||Robeco/ORIX||$23.0||9/30/2021||Robeco rebranded to ORIX. Owned by AXA||Request info...|
|131||Manning & Napier||$22.5||10/31/2021||Manning & Napier, Inc. Announces Expiration of Shareholder Rights Agreement||Request info...|
|132||Davis Select Advisers||$21.6||9/30/2021||Davis Advisors) provides discretionary portfolio management services, serving as investment adviser or sub-adviser for Morgan Stanley.||Request info...|
|133||Royce Funds||$16.2||9/30/2021||Now part of Franklin Templeton via Legg Mason merger.||Request info...|
|134||Touchstone Investments||$16.0||9/30/2021||To purchase a $7.5 Billion of AIG's portfolio. Owned by Western & Southern.||Request info...|
|135||Xponance (was FIS Group)||$12.0||11/1/2021||Rebranded to Xponance from FIS Group||Request info...|
|136||Ariel Investments||$10.9||9/30/2021||Melody Hudson is new Co-CEO. AUM is slightly down.||Request info...|
|137||Thrivent Financial||$10.7||9/30/2021||Mike DeKoning joins Thrivent as senior vice president of Insurance Solutions. 10/6/21.||Request info...|
|138||1251 Capital Group||$10.5||9/30/2021||1251 Capital Group invests into minority led Mar Vista. Merger with Emerald||Request info...|
|139||Southeastern Asset Management||$10.4||4/30/2021||Steady AUM in Q3.||Request info...|
|140||Park Avenue Securities||$7.5||9/30/2021||FINRA fines Park Avenue Securities $640,522||Request info...|
|141||Emerald Mutual Funds||$6.0||9/30/2021||Merdged with 1251 Capital.||Request info...|
|142||Saturna Capital||$5.8||6/30/2021||AUM is up 20%.||Request info...|
|143||Tweedy Browne Co||$4.9||6/30/2021||Warren Buffet's former investment firm||Request info...|
|144||Westchester Capital||$4.6||9/30/2021||Boasts zero broker turnover||Request info...|
|145||SA Stone (was Sterne Agee)||$2.1||9/30/2021||Rebranding from Sterne Agee to "SA Stone"||Request info...|
|146||E-Trade||Morgan Stanley's $13 Billion purchase of E-Trade Closes||Request info...|
|147||Dakota Securities International||Wall of Shame. Was "expelled" from FINRA on December 21, 20. The expulsion and bar are in effect pending review.|
|- - Click for All Companies >>>||Request info...|
Select from the Mutual Fund Company List Above
Select as many as you wish | You choose how you want to be contacted | by mail – phone – or email
Strategic Investing Tip: Exactly like an NFL team, you always want to keep upgrading your investing support team/investment company with benchmarking the performance between two companies. This website helps you with three benefits:
- Helps you get information sent to you fast to start to pick other companies to compare to your existing company.
- Helps you check up on your existing company fast.
- Offers insightful and “apolitical” macroeconomic investor information and analysis. You can get political opinions anywhere.
Easy | Simple | Efficient
Still – the #1 ranked Mutual Fund Directory for the past nine years in Google, Bing, Yahoo, and now #1 in mobile. Thanks!
If I missed your Investment Company, contact me so I can include your firm in the next ranking.
How it works
- Click on as many of the “logos” or “request info…” buttons as you wish. (free)
- You choose how you want to be contacted. Literature by mail | email | phone contact.
- Then repeat to select the additional companies you want on your short list. That’s it.
Why Is This Investing Site Important?
- We help Mutual Fund Investors
- Smart Investors diversify their portfolios
- Savvy Investors diversify their mutual fund companies
- Wise & Efficient Investors use two or three investment companies at one time and upgrade one every year or so. Just like an NFL roster, you keep upgrading your investment teams. Research the top 100 mutual fund companies with just a few clicks and (scroll down for the full directory) See the 9-minute video for the details.
- Our Investor Tip/Recommendation: Consider using two or three investment companies all the time. We show you how and make it easier for you.
- This data is from press releases and web news. It is incumbent on investors to look at many sources of information before making any decisions.
- Investment Company Data Updated: 11/19/21
Other Reasons to Diversify to Multiple Companies
You diversify your portfolio already to reduce risk. So in times of uncertainty like these, why not diversify your holding into another mutual fund company or two? Unless you are 100% satisfied with your mutual fund provider or are related to your broker, it makes sense to have a secondary mutual fund provider. Why?
- If your favorite broker leaves, the trusted and accurate investment advice drops noticeably all of the sudden or the level of customer service drops, you want to have one or two secondary companies already in place to move your money to maximize your return and safety.
- Make your companies compete so you win. I think it’s better to pit two or three companies against each other. Let them know you are doing it. Then at the end of the year, let them all know the results. The competition will make them work harder for you. The ones that don’t work hard will speak volumes. Having a company you are paying that is not working as hard as possible for you is not a company you want to trust with your financial life and future lifestyle.
- The profit margins in the mutual fund industry are large. Many companies out there are hungry for new business, and you can get some deals. After all, it’s about increasing your wealth to protect your lifestyle and the security of your family.
- Finally, hopefully, there will never be a Berny Madoff situation, but are you willing to bet your and your family’s financial life on that? It only takes one or two very smart bad apples behind the scenes to ruin people’s lives forever. Another reason to diversify.
- See the 10-minute video above for more details
- Actionable Tips on How to Manage Your Investmentt Companies
- Perfect for New Investors or reminders for seasoned traders
The Private Investor Issue
- Why? | Currently, how do you know you have the most productive investment company for your situation?
- The Answer | The truth is you don’t know | It is impossible | You don’t know what you don’t know | The only way you will know is adding an investment company or two to compare or benchmark
- That is the reason for this free website | Still ranked #1 in the world by Google as of 11/19/2021
“I have been there | Don’t make the same retirement affecting expensive mistake” – Mike Dunn
(10-minute video but worth it)
Our Investor Value Proposition
- Investing Strategy Tip – Recommend using 2 or 3 mutual fund companies at any one time to create competition for your investing business – Could be a smart investing business move for many
- Lead, follow or get out of the way. Drop the underperforming company and keep upgrading your investment partners over time – That is just good business.
- Use this site to help you gather “investing company information” with just a few clicks (This is NOT for an individual stock or investing information – that is your new professional investment advisor’s team’s job.)
- See the 10-minutes tips video above for more details. Full of helpful success tips.
Why Mutual Funds?
Like in Vegas, you and most people can hit it big now and then. However, the Fund Managers have such an advantage in information, key contacts and vast resources over individual investors it’s not even close. Also, like in Vegas, your best odds are 48.5%. In other words, Since they are not even 50%, you lose over time and the house always wins. Mutual Funds even the playing field for the individual investor in two ways:
1. They spread your micro-economic risk by spreading your investment over many stocks so if one tanks your overall investment is not devastated and
2. You let the Fund Manager work for you instead of against you.
This greatly simplifies your job as an individual investor. Now you only have to pick the segment of the global economy that you think will be improving then your mutual fund company, and the fund to meet your goals. So you need to decide if the growth areas will be:
Small Cap, Mid Cap, Large Cap, Bonds, Far East, Pacific Rim, China, Europe, South America, Hi-Tech, High Beta, Utilities, High-Grade Investment Bonds, Junk Bonds, …….
And what mix of each? You don’t need to be keeping tabs on the latest lawsuit of XYZ’s consumer division or another company’s inventory level. Let the Fund Managers do that part. They can do it better than you. That’s the benefit of investing in mutual fund companies.
Mogul Skier | Tennis Player | Hiker | Golf Ball Chaser
Follow Mike Dunn on twitter for the latest updates in the mutual fund industry at “@mutualfundmike”.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email@example.com by email, or in writing to the following address:
Mutual Fund Marketing Services.com, LLC 18708 Nautical Drive, Ste 301, Cornelius, NC 28031 | 704-408-8050
Advertisers: go to
to see the videos and for more info
- The financial data is updated quarterly since 2011
- The economic and financial blogs will be coming out weekly.
- Be on the look out for my new video blogs.
- We are different. This website tries to stay non-political as far as macro-economic news allows.
- Click the logo above to go to our sister website.
- Some information is the same but some is different.
- This site is where the really smart people go for their economic and financial information.
- Like MutualFundDirectory.org, FemaleInvestor101.com tries to stay non-political. Refreshing.We both need a break
* Note: Best efforts were used to provide you with accurate and the most recent information. The sources were company press releases and other web-based information. Conflicting company or unclear information was omitted including entire company information for the sake of accuracy. Hence this list is currently not 100% complete. Investors, please use your due diligence from all sources before making a financial decision including reading any prospectuses. Any Securities Company PR updates, corrections, additions or advertising requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.This site promotes and encourages FINRA compliance. All FINRA requirements are solely the responsibility of the Securities Company and their FINRA officer and not the Webmaster of this site or MFMS.
Mutual Fund Marketing Services, LLC – Copyright 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 – all rights reserved.
We comply with FINRA regulations | We comply with SEC rules
This website adheres to US Securities and Exchange Commission – Section 202(a)(11)(A)-(E)
Contact Mike Dunn | email@example.com | 704-408-8050 with questions or website issues